On January 4th, I will be catching a flight out of Dulles airport to Houston, Texas to go to the World Mission Summit, a XA conference that happens only once every four years. Missionaries from all over the world come to share their experiences on the mission field to college students across the nation. Needless to say, I am incredibly excited for it. I will be expectantly praying for a few things.
- That my heart would be in a posture of worship and that I would be fully present in His presence.
- That the Lord would bring me peace towards finalizing missionary summer plans.
- Discernment and divine appointments when it comes to speaking truth to brothers and sisters.
- That the Lord would convict me and break my heart for what breaks His.
- Safe travels for everyone traveling.
I will write another post afterwards on how God answers these five prayers and my overall experience.